[DML] Re: depreciation

At 04:39 PM 10/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I heard somewhere that the "D" depreciated mostly a year or 2 after it was
>made, now in the year 2000 (If you don't believe in Y2K) the DeLorean should
>be worth $50,000.00
>-Phil
>philf@xxxx

reply:

Phill,

There is another way to look at the value of your "D".

Take the total number of D's produced and put to the road and divide that
number in the total cost of producing it....that is all the money from
every source.

I think you will find that getting one these days at $15K +/- is a great
bargain, not to mention that in the next few years the price will steadily
climb.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.