[DML] DuPont Registry Top 100 Cars of the Century

[DML] DuPont Registry Top 100 Cars of the Century

Fellow DMCer's,
The new issue of the DuPont Registry Top 100 Cars of the Century lists the
Delorean at # 63. It has a small paragraph about the car and a photo. There
is also a second photo on page 22. While this may not sound impressive, here
is a small list of cars that were rated lower (high #) than the Delorean. 70.
Cord, 67.Dodge Charger, 74. Tucker, 76. Chevy Chevelle, 82. Ferrari 308, 89.
De Tomaso Pantera, 92. Jaguar XK120, 95 Pontiaco GTO, and 96. Rolls Royce
Corniche. With the other cars rated below the Delorean, we all should feel
proud! Seems like the world is finally starting to see our cars as we have
for years!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569