[DML] Re: Production Chronology/ Owners Directory

[DML] Re: Production Chronology/ Owners Directory

The originals floor mats were all black as far as I know. PJ Gradys has
some nice gray ones for about $130 (that I have in my car) also
available in black, they are reproductions that actually fit better
then the originals.
DMC Houston also has both colors but I don't remember the price. If you
want the original mats there is a brand new set of original black floor
mats for sale on ebay this week that are sure to sell for more then the
reproductions would cost you.

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN