[DML] DeLorean Commercial "Live the Dream" + Documentary

[DML] DeLorean Commercial "Live the Dream" + Documentary

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if there's someone out there who has a quality mastertape of the DeLorean Commercial "Live the Dream!". As far as I know there are two versions - one short and one slightly longer. (The short one is the same as the Internet-download commercial)

I do have a copy of both these commercials but the quality is poor. Can someone please make quality copies of a mastertape. Does anyone on this list have the mastertape in their possession? Im sure everyone on this list would be interested in obtaining a quality copy. What ad-company made this commercial anyway? Maybe they still have it in their archive?

TIP FOR THE DELOREAN OWNERS ASSOCIATION: GET HOLD OF THIS COMMERCIAL.

ANOTHER TIP FOR THE DELOREAN OWNERS ASSOCIATION: GET THE RIGHTS TO PRODUCE AND SELL THE 1981 DOCUMENTARY ON THE DELOREAN - MADE BY REKNOWN FILMMAKERS CHRIS HEGEDUS AND PENNEBAKER.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY