Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 9:41 AM
Subject: [DML] Service question

Is it just me, or do a lot of other people have problems finding a
service place for the Delorean? Nobody in Holland Michigan wants to
work on my Delorean, except "Ma and Pa" shops. I wanted to get my
transmission (correct spelling??) looked at by a place called Holland
Transmission. My dad recommended me going there since we went to
church with the owner and he was a really nice guy and cared about his
customers. I got reamed for having a Delorean when I called him. "I
wouldn't come 10 miles from that car" "I don't even want to see that
thing" this is what the guy told me. that nice guy that my dad goes
to church with. anyway, does anybody else have any good stories about
service people and your Deloreans? I have about 20 of them!

Erik Geerdink
4512
EGGS D

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx