From: Kelvin
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 5:50 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: DMC drawings and digital models

>Does anyone have engineering drawings of the DeLorean? I am looking for DXF
>or EPS format any ideas?
>Charles

Along these same lines, does anyone know of any good quality 3D digital
models of the D? If the response is "no" then I too will be looking for
engineering drawings of the D so I can build a high quality 3D model
myself. DXF files would save me the trouble! Thanks!

Kelvin

Kelvin Mason
Assistant Professor of Art
West Virginia Wesleyan College