[DML] Re: rear fog lights

All the factory fogs have a simple red rocker switch (50p from Maplin
type switch) mounted in
the blank switch to the right of the centre console. Spare blank
switches are only a few
dollars from DMC Houston if you're going to feel guilty :o)

Dave's right-hookers don't have fogs and get through the MOT with an
"n/a" in that column. He
and I agree that using the outer brake lights as fogs isn's
aesthetically pleasing - I for one
love the four stripes light up!

The mod I would do is replace the tail light bulbs with high-intensity
(ie fog lights!) bulbs,
then rig up a switch to power them either in series (each gets 6V) for
tail lights, or
Parallel (each gets 12V) for use as fogs. This has the added bonus that
the bulbs'll last
forever :o)

Martin