[DML] Profound Regrets

With profound regrets, I announce to the De Lorean owners community the
death of Charles Muffley. Up until his recent illness, Charlie and Gladys
were regular participants in shows along the east coast as well as Eastern
Regional Runs.

Charlie was particularly known in our community for his aspirated De Lorean.
He did the conversion himself. He prided himself in doing most of the work
on his De Lorean without benefit of a lift or a garage. His inquisitiveness
led him to do the conversion in the first place and then he converted it
back to fuel injection.

He loved his De Lorean, his family, and life in general.

Charlie succumbed to cancer on September 27, 1999. Expressions of sympathy
may be sent to:

Gladys Muffley
1612 3rd ST
BETHLEHEM PA 18020
610-867-0350
--
Aldo Buono, President, De Lorean Midatlantic, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
dmc1440@xxxx/ VIN 1440 since 1984