[DML] '81 DeLorean for sale

I am selling my '81 that I have had for 13 years. It is an automatic w/ black interior, gas flap, ground effect package, rear wing, Trans Am seats ('95 model), and Alpine stereo system w/ Alpine alarm (email for details on stereo,  it is sponsored by Alpine electronics) It has 101k miles and I just finished rebuilding the engine on Wednesday.  There is no body damage and the car is a daily driver.  It is in excellent condition.  I'm asking 18,000 but will consider any reasonable offer due to cash flow problems.  It has all updates and service records.  Please email me for further info or pictures.

Thanks in advance,

Duke Bladorn