[DML] Re: clutch cable/clutch master cylinder

[DML] Re: clutch cable/clutch master cylinder

Here is what to do. As you mechanic recommended change the master & slave
cylinder and also replace the original plastic clutch line with the up
graded stainless steel replacement. All of these parts are available
through PJ Grady and DMC Houston. When ordering tell them that we told you
to call.

If your mechanic needs additional information he may call us directly for
assistance at 770 631-4800.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>