[DML] Re: alarm/door lights/interesting occurance

[DML] Re: alarm/door lights/interesting occurance

You probably have a defective door switch. To isolate this problem jump the
electrical leads connected to the switch. If the lights remain on when the
door is open fully replace the switch.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>