[DML] interior

has anybody ever redone there seats? put all noguhide on them or
leather? my seats has seen better days and my dad and I are going to
get a pro to do it this spring, but i was just wondering how much it
cost. also, what would it cost to get the front dash redone? mine has
a couple cracks that need to be gone. thanks for the help

Erik Geerdink