[DML] Babe Magnet D

I wrote this to a good friend, Dan, who arranged our meeting with JZD the day before my birthday on June 13, 1999.  Dan's quite a guy!

I thought it would make an interesting post.

Dan,

I'm engaged!  Yes!  I'm very, very happy.  She didn't rip my heart out,
but she does have it!  She stole it!

I know it's only been 6 weeks, but when its right, it's right!

We're getting married this New Year's Eve on Block Island.

Now that I'm not really interested in any other women, they seem to be
crawling out of the woodwork!

HEY!  I've found out how to turn  the D into a babe magnet!  It's really
quite simple.

You need a Bob.  Bob is my new dog.  He's a sheepdog, you know, a big
dog with white hair covering his eyes, gray on the back side.  I took
him out in the D for the first time last night and he likes it in the
back between the seats with his big head sticking just forward of the
passenger seat.  Bob likes it so much I left him in the D last night.
He likes cars, I think the D will be his permanent home.  He is so much
fun.  He never disobeys,  never made a mess, (well he does shed, but
only the tiniest amount) he obeys every command I give him, and he eats
almost nothing, well that's not quite accurate, he doesn't eat anything.

Have you gotten the idea yet?

Bob's an inanimate object.  But I always pat him on the head and tell
him to guard the D when I leave him in it.  Most people think he's a
real dog when the see him!  Bob's so much fun!  He's just right for the
D!

Bob cost $ 40 at COSTCO.  I gave his identical twin, named Bob, to my
fiancé a few weeks ago.  Before she was my fiancé!  I think Bob had
something to do with the way things turned out.  Today we pick out,  and
buy if it's just right, an engagement ring, and look for a condo at
Breakwater Key in Stratford CT, where I keep my boat, "Webe Jammin'".

I'm a very lucky and happy fellow.

For the DML:

If you buy a Bob dog, name him Bob.  Or, give him (or her) your name.

And email me with the name and where you're located, I'd like to keep track of  Bob's
brothers.   I'm pretty sure Bob will bring you good luck!

All the Best!

Bob  VIN 10961

PS: If you can't find Bob, I be happy to buy a Brother and send Bob to you.