[DML] Custom DMC keychains - last call!

I just received the custom DMC key chain and tire valve stem covers.
They are excellent quality and really outstanding. I'm going to order
another set.

Dr. Bob

Hello!
Regarding the custom DMC keychains and airvalve caps I sell on my website, I still have some left, and would like to sell them in America before I go back home to Ireland. They can be viewed on my website at : http://homepage.tinet.ie/~johndore/keychain.html

The sets (including postage) cost $29.50, and my mailing address in San Francisco is :
John Dore, 225 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA 94102

I'm off back to Ireland at the end of next week, so I don't have much time left. If I could get the checks by the weekend coming, or Monday at the latest, I'll mail out the sets straight away.

If people in the UK or Ireland would like me to bring home a few sets for them, then e-mail me and we'll sort it out.

All the guys who got them seem to be delighted with the quality of the sets, and I'm sure you will be too!!

If I run out of sets before I get your letter, I'll mail your check back to you no problem.

Anyway, hopefully some last-minute customers are out there somewhere, and they'll buy a set or 2 off me.....
Best wishes to all, I had a great summer in California!
John Dore
http:/homepage.tinet.ie/~johndore
"John's Irish DeLorean Webpage!"