[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

Maybe you can enlighten us as to the great dream of JZD for which we should all be greatful.
I'm not going to be your shrink, but your love affair with an inanimate object could be
dangerous, at least painful. I'm not sorry if I am rude - I resent all the Marty McFly
wannabes who think the doors should go whoosh when they are raised, and whose big thrill is
going 88mph. These people cannot afford to maintain this car and do NOT "love" their car nor
respect it for its investment value. They only end up creating a market for used parts.

If you REALLY want to give someone credit for the D, try Stephen Wynne - he's put his ass on
the line so that we can enjoy our toys - and if you don't know who Stephen is, I suggest you
read more and talk less.

And BTW, my car run fine - just wanted to let you know.

Steve Brodsky #10688