[DML] Re: Question about the "RH Drive Poster"

[DML] Re: Question about the "RH Drive Poster"

All IIRC, but there were 12 or so conversions done at a workshop in Andover and not at the
factory - but on comission from DMC. However, the factor carried out firther "euro"
conversions such as the rear tail light cluster and indicators - which stand flush with the
front bumper. As I said previously, the factory conversions all had black interiors with the
one exception - they were all manuals as well, FYI except one, owned by Chris Parnham.

Rhere are a few after-market conversions, done to vaeying degrees of success, and a number of
these live in Australia where it is illegal to drive a LHD car, unlike here in the UK.

<shameless plug> Pictures of three "euro" cars are on my website at
http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk </shameless plug>

Best Wishes,

Martin