[DML] Question about the "RH Drive Poster"

[DML] Question about the "RH Drive Poster"

I was looking closely at my copy of the poster that is supposed to show a
Right Hand Drive car. Is this really a Right Hand Drive car or did they
just reverse the negative? Looking closely at the windshield wipers, I'm
noticing that the arm on the driver's side originates at the side of the
car rather than at the center. If the car had been designed from the ground
up as a RH drive I would say this would be correct, but since the D was
designed as a LH drive car, and most of the production was LH cars, then I
seriously doubt that they would have gone to the trouble of reversing the
wiper mounts when building the few RH cars.

Just curious about it!

Here is a scan of the poster as shown on a current eBay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=166898162

Thanks!

Mark N
VIN 6820