[DML] FRont Logo

Can someone tell me how to remove the from DMC logo from the "grille".  I like the "blackout" looks on the cars I have seen with this removed.  Also I would like to find the blackout headlight and parking light covers.   Anyone have any ideas on that also?  On the DMC emblem I have been told by one person they THOUGHT that it was just pressedinto the rubber with little tabs and would pry off fairly easily without leaving holes that were noticeable...some one else told me different series were mounted different and some had bolts with fasteners on the revrse side that would be difficult to get off.  Incidentally, it would NOT be for sale".  I liked an old timers thoughts when I asked about putting on the SS letter covers on the rear and door sills, that he liked it better "dark and mysterious with no ID!   Ha.

Murray
Vin: 5962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State