[DML] Re: changing the clutch fluid line

[DML] Re: changing the clutch fluid line

Thoughts on replacing the Clutch Line with the SS version:

- Make sure that the SS line does not "rub" on the frame since this can
result in bare spots that will start rust problems. Braided SS lines can
be very abrasive.
- Use a plastic or rubber liner over the SS line as prevention.
- If I recall, the original instructions called for drilling holes to hold
the plastic zip strips to the frame. Don't unless you adequately reseal to
prevent rust. There are plenty of things to attach the line to without
drilling holes.

Nick Kemp