[DML] Re: hoses

In a message dated 9/17/99 8:06:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magriese@xxxx writes:

<< Download the DeLorean parts manual from the DMC News
web site and spend some quality time with it. In my opinion
parts manuals for cars are more valuable than the service
manuals because the parts manuals show exploded
diagrams of all of the subsystems in the car. >>

I bought my DMC new in 1984 and purchased the shop manual, parts manual and
update bulletin manual soon there after. Having done a lot of work on this
vehicle, and had a lot of work done for me (air conditioning recharge,
alignment, etc.) I can't believe anyone would be so foolish as to attempt
repairs without the above support literature.

Burke