[DML] new York Delorean owners

Hello,

I have just subscribed to this list. I am a long time Delorean enthsiast. Though I'm only 19 and don't own one, I am definitly going to purchse a D when i get out of college and get a steady job. Back to the Future is what turned me onto it and everything about the rise and fall of the company, the amazing design and following have drawn my interest so much to make me love this car.

I am in New York and have not seen any D clubs or organizations around here. I am in the NYC, Long Island, Westchester area and would love to talk to people around me about the D and even maybe touch one since I've only seen them in the passing. Just to drive one would be amazing. Hope to learn as much as I can from you guys and meet people near me to drool over their D's.

Take care.

Aaron C.