[DML] No Subject

From: Jus4sho@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rejected.
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:42:41 EDT

Rejected. My recent posting, inquiring as to the cause of these apparent
engine fires was rejected, while I see several "I agree" type comments
posted. This bothers me. As a car enthusiast, a DeLorean owner, and an
Engineer, I asked if there was a common cause or "defect" which caused the
fires not to start a flood of bad publicity, rather in hopes of possibly
helping all DeLorean owners by possibly designing a solution to the
"defect".
Isn't that what we're here for?
Having read several of the follow up postings to this subject, which
were
posted, I have concluded that there is no common cause or "defect" which
could be corrected. If there's no problem, then no solution is required.
That's all I needed to hear.

Finally, would "Fanzilla" or "Lockzilla" have ever been created if every
posting regarding problems with the Delorean's fans and locks were rejected
because "we don't want to give the car a bad name"?

Steve
VIN 2650

Steve,

The bulk of the messages I've rejected have had less to do with the subject
matter than the fact that the senders have included quite lengthy reprints
of the posting or postings they're responding to. I hate doing that but if
everyone could trim their quoted posts to a few key sentences the archives
will work much better as a resource for answers and we won't have as many
complaints about overloaded mailboxes.

Bruce Benson This weeks moderator