[DML] Re: Life of catylitic converter

Our D has 260K mi still fitted with the original converter. For every weak
component in the DeLorean there are many other components that are of very
high quality with extremely low failure rates. The catalytic converter is
one of those items. Expected usable life 200K miles plus.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>