[DML] my aching back

I am somewhat disenchanted with my Delorean.  Since purchasing my 81' D in 3/98 I have spent over $12,000 having the car gone through by a professional mechanic, bumper to bumper.  The car runs and looks great but now I find that if I drive the car on a 2 hour trip my back aches.  I either need to find substitute seats or sell the car in favor of a car with more supportive seats.  Has anyone replaced the stock seats and if so is there a brand recommendation.

You can reply to bfudge@xxxx if you so choose.

Thanks

Brad