[DML] Re: Kill Switch

The inertia switch will unlock the doors only upon activation, once the
switch is open the doors will function normally. The switch only closes a
ground with no current going through the switch when the ignition is turned
off. Therefore the switch could be used on a regular basis.

BTW: I really don't believe it is necessary to disable the engine for
security reasons for the following reasons.
A) The DeLorean has an extremely low theft rate.
B) Most car thieves avoid steeling cars that they are not absolutely sure
how to start and drive.
C) If you lock your doors the DeLorean is one of the most difficult cars to
brake into due to it's twin lock latches and non standard latch mechanism
which is virtually impossible to by-pass. Slim-jim's are vertually useless.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>