[DML] Re: Kill Switch

Hey, I thought that when you tripped the inertia switch, it unlocked the
doors. Does this mean that if you use it as a kill switch, you can't lock
your car?

Also, I'd think that the inertia switch wasn't rated for frequent throws.
Wouldn't it wear out after awhile?

Besides, I have no fear that my car will be stolen. I'm more worried about
the "DMC" on my grill.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695