[DML] Auto 0-60?

I'm after a couple of stats. Forgive me, but I've searched the archives
and although I've heard how the Auto is slower, I'm interested in how
much?

What is the 0-60 time for the Auto compared to the manual?
When cruising at, say, 80mph (or some other convenient figure) how do
the engine RPM's compare manual vs auto?

Cheers,

Martin