[DML] Autofest '99

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone about the Autofest
'99 car show to be held in Evansville, Indiana October 2-3. There should be
several DeLoreans there again this year as well as some really interesting
and rare gems like the Amphicar.

Check out their web site at:

www.myclassiccar.com

A group of DeLorean owners from the midwest, sorry guys can't remember your
group's name, has blocked off rooms at the Hampton Inn in Evansville. Their
number is 1-812-473-5000. Make sure you tell them you're with the DeLorean
group.

It should be a great time to discuss our favorite car, show them off, and see
some other great automotive classics. I hope to see you there.

Brian
VIN 1597