[DML] Euro '99

Just wanted to let everyone know about another car show that will take place
on October 16 at the BMW factory in Greer, South Carolina. It's Euro '99,
and it's open to all European made cars. There's supposed to be a road rally
and tours of the plant, which manufactures the BMW Z3.

I've never been, but I'm looking forward to going this year. Check out their
website at:

www.eurocarshow.com

Brian
VIN 1597