[DML] JZD, delorean.com and preliminary announcements

[DML] JZD, delorean.com and preliminary announcements

As of late I have been speaking with JZD once a week or so. Let me
assure everyone that he is fully behind the changes at the delorean.com
website as well as any messages coming from "newdelorean" at onelist.

To Claude, Ed and others that say there is no "new" delorean in the
works, it's precisely that kind of negativity that makes JZD want to
keep a lid on things. I'm told that it's been very difficult to get him
to release ANY info about the new car project, and the projects that
will lead to it.

James Espey