[DML] NCDMC Gathering on September 12th.

[DML] NCDMC Gathering on September 12th.

On September 12th, the Northern California DeLorean Motor Club will meet
for our September gathering.

For breakfast, we'll meet at 'Katy's Korner', 2550 San Ramon Blvd in
Danville at 10:00AM (see links info below). From there we'll caravan to
the Blackhawk Auto Museum. We've hit a small communication snag with the
Blackhawk, but if all is well, we'll be able to arrange our cars in the
big circle in front of the museum. This is a great photo opportunity and
makes for a dramatic setting for our cars. We'll be planning to arrive
at the Blackhawk at Noon in case you can't make the breakfast. We'll
also have a late lunch in one of the many fine restrauants in the plaza.

Please contact me and let me know if you can make the gathering. We need
to let both the restaurant and the Blackhawk know how many people and
cars to expect.

If you're looking for something to do on the day before, check out
http://www.vtr.org/db/auto/events/event-summary.html. Click on the 'Get
Details' button on the first event. This is the 1999 Palo Alto British
Car Meet, El Camino Park, Saturday & Sunday, September 11th & 12th On
Saturday, the group will be doing a morning Brunch and Cruise to The
Sea, coordinated by British Car Magazine. Cars will be staged from the
El Camino Park parking lot between 8:00AM & 10:00AM. There will be an
optional brunch at a pub on the coast at its conclusion. The price is
free, but please let the British Car Magazine staff know if you are
going to attend. Call: 650-949-9680 or email: BritCarMag@xxxxx

Another event coming up is the Bear Valley Lodge "Cruisin' in the
Colors" car show and "fall foliage poker run" on Oct 15-17 Contact James
Cooper at WtrResQ@xxxx (510)582-7834 for more info.

Our October meeting will be on the 24th. Plans are still up in the air,
but what we're looking to do is a special tour of the Winchester Mystery
House in San Jose. Stay tuned for details.

Also be sure to check out the NCDMC website. You can post announcements
there and see photos from past events.

The link for the Blackhawk is: http://www.blackhawkauto.org/
Write to me if you need a map of how to get to the restraurant.

Thanks!

Ken
Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory