[DML] Re: Inertia Switch Where does it go?

[DML] Re: Inertia Switch Where does it go?

In a message dated 9/5/99 12:53:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
starbuck@xxxx writes:

<< I bought my car last week and it had a bag of small parts one of them
being an Inertia switch.. Where does it go? >>

Jim,

With the inertia switch in a bag, does this mean that your car doesn't
run? And if it does run do you think that might mean that the previous owner
either bypassed the inertia switch or just put in a different inertia switch?
And to answer your question, the Inertia switch goes under the steering
wheel somewhere by your feet.

Thanks,
Nick
VIN#1852...still for sale...e-mail for info