[DML] Re: Front DMC Logo

Very interesting. The logo plate on the front grill is a one piece unit
with the "DMC" letters stamped into the plate. If someone took only one
letter they would have to rip the plate from the grill, cut the "D" part of
the plate off with a hacksaw and than replace the plate. Is that what
happened ?
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

----------
> From: RichieKula@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Front DMC Logo
> Date: Saturday, September 04, 1999 10:25 AM
>
> Unfortunately I took my DMC-12 on a recent outing and left it parked in a

> parking garage for a couple of hours. While gone, someone decided to
remove
> the D from my front DMC logo leaving me now driving an MC. As someone
who
> loves my car it pains me to look my car in the eyes with a missing D.
Can