Sent: Saturday, September 04, 19998:25 AM
Subject: [DML] Front DMC Logo

Unfortunately I took my DMC-12 on a recent outing and left it parked in a
parking garage for a couple of hours. While gone, someone decided to remove
the D from my front DMC logo leaving me now driving an MC. As someone who
loves my car it pains me to look my car in the eyes with a missing D. Can
anyone point me to someone (USADMC, PJGRADY, DeloreanOne?) who would be able
to supply me with a new D? Thanks.

Rich

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx