[DML] DeLorean in IL

Hey!

I was driving down North Avenue (Route 64) last night in Villa Park, IL.

I quickly screeched into a parking lot (scared the &^% out of my fiancee!
LOL!) and headed back into the direction we were coming from.

I don't know HOW I noticed it, but there was a DeLorean sitting in a parking
lot of an automobile repair shop. I honestly can't remember the name of the
shop, but it's right across the street from Denny's.

The D had Texas plates as well as the gas cap on the hood.

Just wondering if it belonged to anyone on the list. Drop me an email
privately if it's yours, ok? :-)

Thanks!

John