[DML] Spare tire solution

A hint that I was once given by another DMLer (Paul Hammer) was to
simply cary an extra large, heavy duty garbage bag in the trunk with
the tire. That way any dirt or road grime won't get all over the
intierior of your car! While your at it, I don't see why it then
wouldn't fit on the rear parcel shelf while it's in a clean bag. Just a
thought.

-Robert

dmcvega-@xxxx wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=2673
> If you have a rear flat and you are carrying a passenger there is no
> place inside the car to store the tire, it won't even fit in the
trunk.