[DML] Re: Financing a D...

You sound a lot like i did when i first discovered DeLoreans. Wait a few
years till you finish your education and get a real job. You can set a goal
by telling yourself that you will be an owner before you reach a certain
age. My goal is to be an owner by the time I am 25. If I don't reach that
goal i might go on a rampage or something but I have plenty of time. I am 17
right now and I feel that If I can keep the dream alive in my heart till I
am an adult then owning a D will truly be something I have earned.

The key is not to rush into a purchase. Owning a D is a lot more than just
making payments and filling it with gas. These cars are 17 years old and I
am learning right now that even younger used cars take lots of money just to
keep them road worthy.

Keep the dream alive,
Steve Rice