[DML] Re: New delorean website and possible investors/partners speculati

[DML] Re: New delorean website and possible investors/partners speculation

At least this one is owned by someone who claims to be John DeLorean.
The address and phone number looks correct too! (I have removed them so
he does not get flooded).

Registrant:
DELOREAN, JOHN (DMC16-DOM)

BEDMINSTER, NJ 07921
US

Domain Name: DMC2.COM

Administrative Contact:
DELOREAN, JOHN (JD16681) no.valid.email@xxxx

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
WorldNIC Name Host (HOST-ORG) namehost@xxxx
1-888-642-9675
Billing Contact:
DELOREAN, JOHN (JD16681) no.valid.email@xxxx

Record last updated on 12-Apr-99.
Record created on 12-Apr-99.
Database last updated on 1-Sep-99 18:56:34 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS4.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.231.23
NS3.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.231.22

Macstacker@xxxx wrote:

> ok go to delorean.com and you get the onimous message of D=MC2 (the new
> formula for drving energy) <A
> HREF="http://www.delorean.com/";>http://www.delorean.com/</A> and now try
> this one<A HREF="http://www.dmc2.com/";>http://www.dmc2.com/</A>under
> construction, seems like JZD or someone is grabbing up all the domains for
<SNIP>