[DML] Re: Door clips roof when opening

Jim,
Your T panel is out of alignment. There are thick foam spacers located
between the T roof & stainless panel. Over time the foam shrinks and causes
the stainless panel to drop down causing the door edge to contact the T
panel.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>