[DML] Re: tinny sound

erik,
There are two possible causes for the noise that you describe. Pre-ignition
commonly called "pinging" (rare in DeLorean's) it is a serious condition
that could cause serious harm to the internal engine components.

It could also be an exhaust gasket leak. If it's the gasket it won't effect
engine operation, it just sounds bad.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>