[DML] Re: st louis show?

At 12:05 PM 8/29/99 PDT, D -MAN wrote:

i was at the my classic car show in evansville indiana
where i talked to someone about a delorean expo that was to take place in st
louis around sept. 3 or 4.

am i correct in my information

<<<<

The DeLorean Owners Association is hosting DeLorean Expo '99 - Oktoberfest on October 7 - 10, 1999 at the Regal Riverfront Hotel immediately in front of the "stainless steel" arch in St. Louis, Missouri. The Expo is open to all DeLorean owners and enthusiasts and includes a driving rally, riverboat cruise, technical talks, DeLorean Concours and Car Show, DeLorean Products fair, a Gala banquet in the Arch on Friday, and an Oktoberfest Ball in the Hotel's Grand Ballroom on Saturday.

Complete details, and on-line registration are at:

http://www.delorean-owners.org/events/index.html

Save 10% by registering before September 1.

Ray Haug, Internet Director