[DML] Our D won an award!

My dad and I attended a car show today - he took his Holden Torana, while I
took the DeLorean - and I'm pleased to say that our DeLorean won the award
for Best Coupe! We've taken the D to three car shows so far, but this is the
first time it has ever won anything (I suppose the fact that all the cars
were peer-judged helped a bit).

I will have pictures from the show, as well as the show we attended a couple
of weeks ago, on my website in the next few weeks (just gotta get the film
developed).

R. Haslewood,
Sydney Australia
www.zip.com.au/~delorean/