[DML] Re: Disturbing News - Update

Fellow DeLorean enthusiasts,
I prefer just to read the mail and not voice my opinion because
it just that, my personal opinion.
However having read this article I must make a statement. Too
many people make hasty opinions based upon too little information.
This always leads to prejudice. History is filled with examples to
support this.
Mr. Wilson has done just this. He has based his opinion upon
one DeLorean and has therefore judged the whole. All of us
enthusiasts and owners know how great a car we have, or soon to have
in my case. It is up to us to change the image that misinformed
people have fed to the public. However, if we cannot change that
image it leaves more DeLoreans for the rest of us who know the
pleasure and excitement of the DeLorean world, right?!