[DML] Re: DMC ABUSE AGAIN

Hi again Guys & Gals;

First an apology, then some good news!!!!!

My original letter was in no way directed at the club members, but instead,
to the club members as a means to use our great network to blow off a little
steam aimed at those outside of our circle. Those who don't really give a
hoot about the car nor the people such as ourselves. I whole heartedly agree
that a fellow Club Member would probably be the most reliable source since we
share the same common bond, love and respect for the car. The sellers I was
referring to in my article are those who bought the car for all the wrong
reasons, let them deteriorate, and now want out.

THE GOOD NEWS

I just put a deposit on an '81 with gas flap hood, automatic transmission (I
hate to shift), near perfect exterior, needs moderate interior work and
hopefully is mechanically sound.

Wish me LUCK.