[DML] Disturbing News

This is a frame from James Grant's website - I can't remember whether
he's on the DML, but check out his site for one of the most annoying
things you'll ever read in your life (sorry James if I've beaten you to
it!)

It's a big scan and a bit slow to load, but you'll all want to read it.

http://www.btinternet.com/~dmc12/addons.html

I'm going to try to get an e-mail address for Quentin Wilson and I'll
post it to the DML. I think the time for politeness is over.

Martin