[DML] Re: DMC Size

I had similar worries,
About ten years ago when I was 7, my Step Grandfather bought a Delorean, I
fell in love. But to my disappointment when I went to visit him last spring,
I couldn't get under the wheel and I had to duck a lot. But I talked my mom
into getting the car and after we got it home, I played around with the seat
and wheel, and I can now easily drive, sit in and I am 6'3" as well, so yes
you can, (lean the seat back a bit and raise the wheel to the top position,
also remember to put the seat all the way back).

Trevor Johnson