[DML] 5 delorean questions

hello dml

me and my friend where wondering :

1.is there a bttf kit for a delorean that u could just buy or does some
one know of someone who will make one?

2.how many delorean are back to the future deloreans and where can i
see them?

3.what happened to the back to the future REAL deloreans?

4.is it a good idea to lower the front end of my delorean i have an 83
with issue hight and i could just burly see the delorean emblem and im
5'9 or do i just get a phone book to sit on?

5. when i get my car new California plates and everything i want to get
personalised plates does any one have ideas? the original plates where
1hot--- i forgot the rest

well i hope some of u could answer me theses questions so i could sleep
easy tonite lol

efren #16072