[DML] Re: Fuse box help and missing relay

[DML] Re: Fuse box help and missing relay

In a message dated 8/27/99 2:03:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
starbuck@xxxx writes:

<< Also there is a relay with nothing in it.. It has a Blue/black,
Red/White, and Black wire coming off it.. What am I missing??

Hey Jim,

After reading that I could remember the same exact relay "socket" on my car
so I just went out to take a look and sure enough same wires and everything.
I always thought there was something missing from there but I guess now it
was just on the wiring harness and the DeLorean didn't need it. Does this
make sense to anyone else?

Thanks,
Nick
VIN#1852....still for sale e-mail for info...u know the usual...