[DML] Hello and BTTF note

Hi DMLer's. This is my first actual post even though my dad has sent some in
through my address. Even though we don't have a D yet, I really enjoy
reading the list and I can see why it is such an asset to all it's members.
I don't have a whole lot to mention except that I think the list is great and
the moderators do a great job! Actually, also, I don't watch Spin City but I
wanted to see the episode with the D in it. I missed it anyway, but if any
of you saw it, it turns out that's my cousin's boss's car. ABC did the car
all up like the time machine and gave it back to him that way to keep! Well,
that's all for now... keep posting! :)

Rick
('55 Chevy...)