[DML] Re: gullwing owner

Claude,
Thanks for refreshing my memory, I guess I was fortunate that I was aware
of DOA, DMCA, and D-1 shortly after I purchased my D. I can understand your
situation at that time especially when considering the non existence of the
Internet.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>